Disney has published a pamphlet on how to trade pins, and tips on Pin Etiquette. Among these tips include:
1. To trade a pin with a Disney cast member, the pin must be made of metal and have a representation of a Disney character, park, attraction, icon, or other official affiliation. Additionally, the pin must have a Disney copyright on its back.
2. Guests must trade with Cast Members, one pin at a time, with the pin back in place (pins have functional sharp posts).
3. Guests can make up to two pin trades per cast member per day.
4. Refrain from touching another person’s pins or lanyard, ask to see the pin so they can bring the pin into closer view.
5. The pin that is traded to the cast member cannot be a duplicate of any pin they already have on their lanyard.
6. No money can change hands on Disney property in exchange for a pin.
Note that this pin etiquette pamphlet is only a partial list of restrictions, and restrictions as indicated in the above section “Current Pin Trading” also exist.
Post time: Sep-16-2022